Monday, July 28, 2008

Belly Pictures - By Request













16 weeks, 123 lbs. It seems like overnight my tummy is HUGE! It is bigger in person. Are you sure it is not twins in there? It is getting bigger by the minute. During the week a stranger touched my belly!! Can you believe that?




15 weeks, 122 lbs.
I woke up with a birthday surprise this morning - a nice round belly. I don't know if you can tell that much in the picture. I am starting to understand the meaning of "eating for 2."













14 weeks, 121 lbs. You can see a difference now! I am definitely getting my appetite back. My pants are getting a little tight.















13 weeks, 121 lbs. I think I just ate a big meal! My belly gets really big after I eat but is usually gone by the morning. The baby was moving around SO much in the ultrasound this week, but I can't feel anything yet! And its really early, but it's a BOY!!












12 weeks, 120 lbs












8 weeks, 118 lbs. Not feeling sick anymore, but I am so hungry all the time and everything looks disgusting to me!












6 weeks, 118 lbs. Awful morning sickness that lasted ALL day! This week I couldn't understand why anybody would want to get pregnant!! Blehhh












4 weeks, 120 lbs. I hope it looks like this again!!



By request, here are some picture of my quickly-growing belly. It is changing so fast!

2 comments:

Mel (and Gary too) said...

Nice belly pictures!! Keep them coming!! You are a cute! I Love you guys!!!

Beautiful nana said...

Hi Jessica,good job! You are going to have a boy. I'm your sister in law--Paulina. I wish I could go with Scarlett next year to see you all!