Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ethan's Summer

Ethan is 7 months old! He is crawling fast and trying to explore everything in his surroundings. He is also able to pull himself up to a standing position on the coffee table. I'm guessing he is going to be able to walk at 9 months. He is really happy to be mobile.

7 months and counting!


My first train ride!


Can I eat the fishes?


Anybody need a ride?


Yummy organic home grown veggies!

3 comments:

Mel (and Gary too) said...

Ok he is the cutest, sweetest baby ever and I love that his cheeks are still getting bigger and bigger! They are my favorite! And..do I see him getting a tooth in the pic of him on the couch????

Amy Lavoie Photography said...

these pictures are really cute!! Gosh, I can't wait to meet my baby!

Scott and Jessica said...

Sorry Mel, no tooth yet, but he does eat alot...must be my genes...haha