Here is my 20 week baby bump. Cute, huh? We leave for our Alaska cruise in 2 days!!!! We are so excited. After weeks of working on the house every day, we are looking forward to a week of relaxing and beautiful scenery. See you when we get back <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are the most amazingly cute preggers person in the world!!! I cant wait to meet my new nephew!! Hope you are having a wonderful babymoon in Alaska! xoxo
You are a beautiful pregnant woman!!! Alaska? that's awsome! Let me know if you get to see the Northern Lights!!! I heard from someone that because of the way the earth is moving, soon you will no longer be able to see them from Alaska and will have to go to Russia instead... Well, I miss you and i love you both soooooooo much!!!!
that is just the cutest thing in the whole wide world!!!
have fun in Alaska! :)
<3 Tiare
Post a Comment