Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ethan - Week 3

Ethan will be going into his 4th week of life. It's amazing how time flies when you are busy. I still don't know how we got through the first 2 weeks. We are still learning as new parents and are slowly getting the hang of things. There are still a lot to learn and a lot of sleep to catch up on but we both knew that going in. I would like to thank all the people that helped us through these difficult but exciting times. My sincerest gratitude for Jessica's parents for helping us along every step of the way. You guys rock!


2 comments:

Mel (and Gary too) said...

You guys are doing great! He is getting cuter and cuter..and bigger and bigger! Cant wait to see him again in April!

Amy Lavoie Photography said...

Ethan is truly BEAUTIFUL. And I am so happy for you and for Scott. Your so lucky to have your little miracle. I wish you and Scott the very best of luck. And I can't wait to meet him one day.