Baby Ethan is finally here. The labor was long and agonizing to say the least, and that's just coming from the dad! Ethan had a very hard time in the first 3 days of his birth because his parents are idiots and could not figure out what he wanted. He is doing much better now and that translates into some sleep for the parents. I would advise all the wanna be parents out there reading this blog to think twice before you make the commitment. However, if you do decide to have kids, its definitely worth the pain and suffering that you will endure. Without further ado, feast your eyes on this beautiful creature.
Congrats Jessica & Scott!!! I'm so happy for you both, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant ... It's def. life changing but we can't wait to be parents. :) I know you two will make wonderful parents! and I wish you the very best of luck! and I can't wait to meet Ethan one day! I miss you Jessica! So So Much, And I wish I could be there.
I read the blog and thought maybe I can give you a perspective. There had never been a moment in either of my two little baby's lives that I thought was 'pain and suffering' because there are soooo many people out there who want to have babies and can't... or who want to wake up next to their babies and feed and take care of them at night, but can't. we are the privileged few! :) we Get To enjoy the nitty gritty of the first few months and the fine and dandy the following ones to come :D
cheers - p.s. don't blink in a week or two ethan will look completely different than the ethan u brought home ;)
Oh you two are NOT idiots. Hospitals are the worst place to stay, they're loud and they wake you up every 30 minutes to ask if the baby has eaten, or pooped or peed...not to mention checking your blood pressure and other "things".
One thing I can maybe help with, is the "checkoff". 1. Diaper 2. Burping 3. Clothing (is he soaked, too hot, too cold?) 4. Food If it's none of the above, maybe he's just crying himself to sleep. You'll learn his different cries in no time.
Oh you two are NOT idiots. Hospitals are the worst place to stay, they're loud and they wake you up every 30 minutes to ask if the baby has eaten, or pooped or peed...not to mention checking your blood pressure and other "things".
One thing I can maybe help with, is the "checkoff". 1. Diaper 2. Burping 3. Clothing (is he soaked, too hot, too cold?) 4. Food If it's none of the above, maybe he's just crying himself to sleep. You'll learn his different cries in no time.
5 comments:
HE'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure it takes time to adjust into the life of parenthood...
i know you two will be FABULOUS parents!
I love you and miss you both!
and I can't wait to meet Ethan!
Congrats Jessica & Scott!!! I'm so happy for you both, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant ... It's def. life changing but we can't wait to be parents. :) I know you two will make wonderful parents! and I wish you the very best of luck! and I can't wait to meet Ethan one day! I miss you Jessica! So So Much, And I wish I could be there.
Hey guys! Ethan is sooooo very cute :)
I read the blog and thought maybe I can give you a perspective. There had never been a moment in either of my two little baby's lives that I thought was 'pain and suffering' because there are soooo many people out there who want to have babies and can't... or who want to wake up next to their babies and feed and take care of them at night, but can't. we are the privileged few! :) we Get To enjoy the nitty gritty of the first few months and the fine and dandy the following ones to come :D
cheers - p.s. don't blink in a week or two ethan will look completely different than the ethan u brought home ;)
Oh you two are NOT idiots. Hospitals are the worst place to stay, they're loud and they wake you up every 30 minutes to ask if the baby has eaten, or pooped or peed...not to mention checking your blood pressure and other "things".
One thing I can maybe help with, is the "checkoff". 1. Diaper 2. Burping 3. Clothing (is he soaked, too hot, too cold?) 4. Food If it's none of the above, maybe he's just crying himself to sleep. You'll learn his different cries in no time.
Oh you two are NOT idiots. Hospitals are the worst place to stay, they're loud and they wake you up every 30 minutes to ask if the baby has eaten, or pooped or peed...not to mention checking your blood pressure and other "things".
One thing I can maybe help with, is the "checkoff". 1. Diaper 2. Burping 3. Clothing (is he soaked, too hot, too cold?) 4. Food If it's none of the above, maybe he's just crying himself to sleep. You'll learn his different cries in no time.
Post a Comment