- 24 weeks
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Less than 8 weeks to go! Whoooaaaa
We are getting SO incredibly excited. I can't believe the baby will be here in less than 8 weeks! I really hope he is here about a week early. That would be so perfect! Then Scott will still be on his winter break, and my mom too. Little Ethan is getting so big already, I don't know how he is going to fit in here until Jan. 8! He is moving around so much, I think he is trying to get out! It is fun watching and feeling him roll around, and see different parts sticking out. Scott and I just can't wait till he is here so we can hold him!! Here are some belly pics since last time, up to the most recent one I have. We need to take some more photos.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pics!!!! can't wait for an addition to the family!!! I'm going to miss you guys soooo much at thanksgiving! Wish I could be there for ALL of it! for the pregnancy, thanksgiving, and the new arrival! I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and wish you and scott (and melissa, and amy, and steve, and corinne, and denise, and jeff, and barbara) the best!!! send my LOVE LOVE LOVE to everyone!!!! a
ps... lets work on getting me a copy of 'Sunday School Musical'!!!!
Post a Comment