Thursday, December 11, 2008

October 29th Ultrasound















These are the most recent ultrasound pics of baby Ethan that were taken on Oct. 29th when he was exactly 30 weeks. It was so much fun! Scott, my mom and dad, and Amy were all there. For awhile, he had his hand over his face so we couldn't see his cute face, but then Daddy asked him to move it and he listened! What a good boy. It was fun watching all his movements, especially seeing him yawn. He was all snuggled up with his head laying on his arm and looked very content. I think he has a personality already, he smiled and even made an Elvis face! It was pretty awesome to see. I really think he has his dad's nose already, but my family thinks he also has my chubby cheeks! I guess we will have to wait and see! Anyway...we got a ton of pictures so here are just a few of them.

No comments: