38 Weeks - went to the museum yesterday
I have been 3 cm since Tuesday and thinking he is going to pop out at any moment. But now I am thinking he is not going to be here early. He is having way too much fun in there - watching DVDs, as Gary would say. I don't mind too much, except that its getting harder to get into a comfortable position, and my feet are getting tired! But I was dancing around and doing yoga last night, so I guess it can't be that bad. The biggest problem is that I ran out of clothes that fit!!!!! I keep wearing the same 2 shirts. Its pretty good that I made it all this time with only buying like 3 maternity shirts and one pair of maternity pants. Good thing empire waist shirts are in style and yay for stretchy skirts from Old Navy, and sweats. Pretty much only Scott's clothes fit me now!!!! I have to wear his jacket because none of mine can zip up! But I refuse to spend money on maternity clothes!!! I would much rather buy cute clothes after the baby comes out.
Oh ya, we went on a tour of the hospital. It was kind of scary at first, but then I got used to it, so that was a good idea. The car has been packed with our bags and the car seat for awhile now. All we have to do is wait! This is sooo suspenseful.
1 comment:
Awww, Jessica I am so happy for you! WOW! 38 weeks! I can't believe it! Your pregnancy went by so quick it seemed. I can't believe your going to have a little one at home soon. I wish I could be there to meet the little guy! When I see you again, I will! :) I miss you a lot! And I wish you and Scott the best of luck with delivering your little miracle. Just know that I am thinking of you. I miss you and love you!
Post a Comment